3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2013 9:31 AM by iahflyr RSS

Lifetime membership criteria?

coachmikeb58 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Where can I look to determine if I have met the lifetime membership criteria? Specifically the total points accumulated? I can see total stays but not total points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime membership criteria?
    taxman415 Platinum

At the present you must call Marriott Customer Service to get your lifetime accumulated points... The Marriott team is currently working to make this available via the website... Hope this helps... Please let me know if you have any other questions...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tbiznuz Platinum 1 Reviews

We are able to view Total Membership Nights under Account Activity Page in the summary window.  However, where can one find the criteria? We have tried Terms and Conditions.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Tbiznuz,

If you get into your account and select account overview, right in the middle of the window below upcoming reservations you will see "EARN".  Click on the "Status that never expires" and it will bring up the criteria and conditions.  That's what is on my account today, not sure if it is on each members account or not but hope this helps.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...