11 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2013 1:07 PM by pluto77 RSS

Oyster Pond

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN0410.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chatham, Massachusetts, USA
  • Re: Oyster Pond
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

anadyr

nice pic.  looks very serene..

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Thanks for sharing!  Keep thinking I am going to take up "Fishing", but don't think I can anymore.

That is a shame, because most of my buddies fish, and when they do it reminds them of their "Childhoods", and calmer days of old!

anadyr,

Is there a city called "Oyster Bay", near you?

Can't find it on the MA map, but there is a place to dine in "Oyster Bay", that is being featured on The Food Channel.  I can't tell for sure if it is MA or not?

in is called Serata's! (Will look it up on Google, should have thought of that first)

anadyr,

Sorry to trouble you!

The restaurant is in Oyster Bay, NY!  I thought it was MA!  It is being featured on "Restaurant Steakout", on The Food Channel.  It is not a "Pretty sight" to see how the staff is treating people!  It may not even be there anymore?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Jerry

are you a foodie?  I spend a lot of time on Diners, Dives, and Drive ins.....

shoeman,

Yes, for sure!

I enjoy, D,D, and Drive Inns!  Keep my Atlas with me at all times, and places I like, I try to go to.  It really adds a lot to travels when you have a place "Targeted"!

I really enjoy "Restaurant Impossible" and "Secret Diner"!  Not only do I enjoy the food, but the business aspect of a restaurant, and how it relates to any business.  You learn a lot about costs, pricing, staff management, cleanliness, and training.  it's a tough business!

Thanks for the post, (I am watching D, D, and Drive Inn's right now, and he is reporting on a place in South Carolina!)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Anadyr,

Terrific photo.  It beckons me.

Oyster Pond is a salt water tidal body of water in Chatham MA. I have used it as a locale in books, and it is now a kids bathing favorite ringed with houses of great substance including one owned by Harry Connick Jr.

I hope to see it first hand someday.

Plenty of room at our house

Good to know.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...