8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2013 3:02 PM by anadyr RSS

The Day After

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Boston is recovering and the security is very tight.  We went to the Castle, near city hall, to get our daughter's medal and her bag of clothes.  There were many unclaimed bags there, and HUHusker had asked if thy were victims or those who left town--I think both. Boston will carry on and the perpetrators have lost. Period.

DSCN0364.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Boston, Massachusetts, USA The Ritz-Carlton The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common
  • Re: The Day After
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Glad to hear things are almost back to normal for you...I can't wait till they find and punish these simple minded terrorists!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Agree, with you Jasper, they will be caught!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Jasper,You are right.  I don't think any of us can wait for them to get caught.  Makes it hard not to favor the old system of public punishments in the town square. 

Update from  Logan Airport.  Put daughter on Jet Blue just now, and everyone was very helpful. She was given express boarding "just because" at no cost, and not charged for drinks at two places in Cambridge either.  Bostonians are a welcoming bunch and getting through this with their Yankee spirit intact.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

anadyr,

I came in from the beach in Grand Cayman and saw all the guests and some employees huddle around the lobby TV's and then the caption along the bottom ran of what happened.  I'm so very glad to hear you and your family were all as well as could be expected after such an experience as this.  Yes,Boston is a great city and will get through with their spirit as you say.

Thanks

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

SO glad the bombers lost their game of hide-n-seek.  And very relieved for anadyr and his family that all are well.

Thanks all, here after nearly a week is a photo I took the day  before the marathon (and also sent to the FBI in case there was anything of interest on it)

DSCN0315.JPG

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...