2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2013 2:01 PM by stlram RSS

Amsterdam and Belgium Fall weather?

seattlebb Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Insiders,  I've enjoyed your reviews of the Rennaisence in Amsterdam and the Ghent Marriott and the discussions about these areas.  We had planned a two week trip to these areas this month, but sadly, we have to postpone because of health issues.  We are thinking we could reschedule in Mid September or October...this will be our first trip there and we plan to do day trips by train as well as explore the cities.  We obviously will miss the Spring flowers, but is the Fall a pleasant time to visit?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Amsterdam, Netherlands Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
Ghent, Belgium
  • Re: Amsterdam and Belgium Fall weather?
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

You might look at photos I've posted regarding places I've stayed previously - Belgium & Holland. If I can help further please advise.

Fred

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Amsterdam and Belgium Fall weather?
    stlram Platinum 15 Reviews

Seattlebb,

I've been to Ghent and throughout Belgium a number of times during all four seasons. Certainly spring is a wonderful time of year but don't count out summer and fall. They can be quite glorious. If you are planning on either mid to late fall be sure to have clothing such as sweaters or jackets. The weather ranges from the mid 60's during the day and mid 40's during the evenings. It can be a little cloudy and may rain or drizzle but that's to be expected for the fall. There is much to see and great pommes frites to eat and beer to drink. I hope your health issues clear and have an enjoyable trip.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...