7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2014 6:01 AM by dbamber RSS

Lifetime Points - Where on MR site?

tracyeg Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Noticed a link today highlighting lifetime status with x number of nights stayed plus x number of points required.  I can see where my lifetime number of nights are at on the site but any idea where I can find my lifetime points?  Naturally, I've used a lot of what I have earned so its not in my current total.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Points - Where on MR site?
    stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

Tracyeg: the only way to get your life to date points to is to call Marriott Customer Service, they will tell you your lifetime points. Many have suggested that it be put on the member page so that both life nights and points can be seen, but all for naught, like many of the suggestions Insiders make to better Marriott and its site and properties. Good luck and do call CS as they will supply the info you need.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tracyeg Gold

Thanks for the suggestion.

swtornio Platinum

You can use the email form on the "Contact Us" page to request your total. They replied within a couple hours for me.

tracyeg Gold

Thanks.  I'll give it a try.

skiadcock Platinum 4 Reviews

Lifetime points in addition to nights now display on your Marriott Rewards account. When logged in, click on Account Overview & then click on 2014 Nights Detail (next year it would be 2015 Nights Detail - you get the idea).

Of course it would have been nice if they had kept both lifetime nights & nighttime points under Account Overview vs. dropping nights from the overview & tossing both nights & points into the yearly points detail, but we are talking Marriott IT.  Why make it easy when they can make it harder?

However, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, at least the information is now available & the calls to Marriott CS to get that info can end.

Cheers.

prost Gold 2 Reviews

Thanks for the info, I didn't realize that that there was even a lifetime benefit!  Just checked, and found out I cleared lifetime gold I'm close to the platinum.  Probably take one more year to get there.  Guess it gives me something to shoot for!

dbamber Platinum 1 Reviews

Took me a while to find it but it is now being shown which saves you sending an email

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...