3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2013 3:12 AM by nacho RSS

The best lounge attendant I have ever met

nacho Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Well I have nominated several associates in the US. I'm based in Scandinavia, so my travel destination would usually be in Europe. This time I would like to nominate an associate working at Heidelberg Marriott Hotel.

He works at the lounge and he is definitely the best - not the kind where he expects something in return (tips). He took care of everyone in the lounge very well - he is very polite and friendly. He cleaned up quickly after guests left.

Also when he went around to clear used dishes for guests, he asked if everything is ok. It shows that he cares. He also listened to other guests comments too.

He refills food quickly - food ran out during the cocktail hours and if it's in the other Marriotts we stayed at, there will be no food (or they put out only cold food). However he made calls to the kitchen to order some more food for all of us - not when it ran out, but when he could foresee that it's going to run out soon. So everyone in the lounge won't have to wait forever for fkudo

He replenished food very quickly too when he saw a tray is empty.

My bad: I can't remember his name I know that he wears suit and I remembered that he is Greek?

I stayed there on March 28-31 if it helps.

k

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany Marriott Hotels & Resorts Heidelberg Marriott Hotel
  • Re: The best lounge attendant I have ever met
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, nacho, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll contact the hotel to try to identify this associate, and enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The best lounge attendant I have ever met
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, nacho, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and his outstanding service! The gentleman's name is Theo G., and as a result of your nomination, Theo has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...