2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2013 9:30 PM by shoeman1000 RSS

Baseball Stories - 91% of recent activity

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

With all due respect to all the MRI members, why is it that a "baseball memory lane" was added to a travel site?

I do not visit as often as I used to for the very fact that topics became less and less about travel and more and more about personal stories, etc. unrelated to travel.

Today, I logged on and scrolled through the first 100 recent postings and 91 were about baseball. So much for my interested in seeking out a travel question to answer.

I'm just sayin' . . . . . .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Baseball Stories - 91% of recent activity
    stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

FWIW, I love baseball, but havent posted any stories because this is a travel site. I 100% agree with you. Cannot filer out all of the BB stories, so I guess I need to create 1,000 posts to this board to knock all of the BB stories off. I will not do that, but really, community manager,  the movies is now open so please archive these stories so we can get back to travel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Baseball Stories - 91% of recent activity
      shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I'm not sure, but I think today was the last day to enter the sweepstakes.  I too, agree that things got out of hand with the baseball posts, but I must admit the there hasn't been this much action on the site since Jasper and SS were going for the record for posts by an Insider.  Lots of new people visited the site, let's see how many stick around and contribute.....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...