2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2015 4:01 AM by foodiecan RSS

Aurora TONIGHT!!! Make sure to look up.

dollard Alumni Steward Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am just hearing about this so I am sure some of you won't see this until people talk about it but if you live in the Northern Hemisphere (Northern US, Canada, Northern Europe, etc) You might be able to see the Northern lights tonight! So don't waste the opportunity and look up after dark and see if you can get a glance of them. PLEASE post pictures of any tonight if you see them. I have only got one opportunity to see them and it was a great experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Aurora TONIGHT!!! Make sure to look up.
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Dollard,

Thanks for the information and post!

Good idea to post pictures, hope many show up.

Please keep post coming!

Welcome to MRI!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Aurora TONIGHT!!! Make sure to look up.
    foodiecan Member

Quite Old post but Images add in your next ones. Images speak a lot that words.

Thanks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...