1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 12, 2013 7:25 PM by gm1 RSS

Blake Street Bombers

chile31 Member
Currently Being Moderated

When I was younger, I was able to watch the Blake Street Bombers light up Coors Field. One game, I was able to get Tony La Russa's signature before the game. I'm glad I got it BEFORE the game because Andres Gallaraga slid cleats up into second base and the teams cleared the benches. I don't think Tony would have signed anything after that!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Blake Street Bombers
    gm1 Gold 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Those were the days!   I vividly remember the "Blake Street Bombers" and all of the amazing late inning comebacks engineered by them.  Even though the Rockies were losing in the late innings, as long as the "Bombers" were due to bat in the bottom of the ninth, nobody left early.  Lo Do Magic was always present at beautiful Coors Field.  I still have a framed poster of the Big Cat, Dante Bichette, Larry Walker and Vinny Castilla hanging in my office.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...