1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 16, 2013 6:45 AM by laurac RSS

Outstanding Service in Orlando!!

bucky91 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

As someone who stays in a Marriott just about every week of the year, I can truly say that the Marriott Orlando World Center Resort is by far the best property I have stayed at.  The facilities are top notch but most importantly the staff is absolutely amazing.  Every staff member we encountered showed a sincere and very genuine warmth and helpfulness towards us.  You have clearly built an award winning team at all levels and it shows through regardless of whom you deal with.  Our experience could not have been better and it is due to the incredible staff you have assembled.  It is for experiences like this that I will continue to drive all of my business towards the Marriott brand.

I want to call special attention to Patrick G. who made my children’s birthdays very special and to Sarah L. who helped in obtaining an upgrade.  My family is already asking me when we will be heading back to the property, so I am sure it will be in the near future.  These two have gone above and beyond in helping me arrange for a very special week.  They should both be recognized!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Orlando World Center Marriott
  • Re: Outstanding Service in Orlando!!
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, bucky91, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...