0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:38 AM by liquorman RSS

When in Phoenix - Mexican Food

liquorman Silver
Currently Being Moderated

When traveling to the Phoenix metro area, Carolinas Mexican restaurants are a MUST VISIT!

There are two locations, one by the airport and one in north Phoenix. While the decor at both locations is not the best, it is the unbelievable food and tortillas that have made Carolinas an institution in the Valley of the Sun. Literally everything I have tried (almost half of the large menu) has been outstanding and once you taste their handmade tortillas, store bought ones will always make you yearn for your next visit.

Neither of the Carolinas locations serve alcohol, so if you enjoy having a margarita, or cold beer with your Mex (like me), try Los Olivos (two Scottsdale locations), Macayos (multiple Valley locations) and Los Dos Molinos (two locations). They all serve amazing food as well, but please be aware that Los Dos Molinos could possibly be the spiciest (albiet great) Mexican food on the planet and they are closed on Mondays.

Let me know if you try any of these restaurants out, I would love to get your feedback!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...