9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2013 3:01 PM by shoeman1000 RSS

Candidate for Spirit To Serve Award

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am PP, and by and large am treated well in my Marriott stays.  While my expectation level is relatively high, there are times when a Marriott associate exceeds my expectations.  In this case, this person exceeds all expectations on a regular basis.  She greets me with an acknowledgement of my name, she always warmly smiles, she is efficient, and when a 'situation' arises, she is quick to resolve the problem.  In addition to that, she always is dressed professionally and presents herself in a manner that is most pleasing.  Her name is Alicia A and you can find her at the Marriott Hotel and Spa in Stamford, Ct.

Congrats Marriott on a very fine Ambassador.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Stamford, Connecticut, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa
  • Re: Candidate for Spirit To Serve Award
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

shoeman,

Like you I/we are normally treated well during our stays at Marriott properties.  I've submitted a few associates at places I/we frequent for the Spirit to Serve Award where they go above and beyond to make your stay the best possible.  Hope you'll do the same for Alicia as I'm sure you probably have already done.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

IAH

I thought I had just done that.  Is there a different way of doing it?

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Looks right to me shoeman.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I'm such a ding dong, I didn't even look where it was posted....I keep learning even at my advanced age!

No worries.  It would not have been surprising if i had done it all wrong since I had never nominated someone before. 

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, shoeman1000, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

Thank you Laura. 

I take the opportunity to offer up a candidate very seriously and hope that the powers-to-be end up agreeing with my choice.  Either way, this candidate has already proven her worth and will hopefully be aware, win or lose, that she was recommended for this award.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

shoeman,

Thanks for the information!

She sounds like a good reason to stay in The Stamford area.  I have only stayed at this hotel once, when I worked for Chesebrough-Ponds, in Greenwich.

Nice property, and Alicia sounds like a great person to insure a memorable stay.

Jerry

How interesting that our lives continue to intersect.  My company's home office in in Greenwich.  We have a showroom in Trump Tower in NYC,  but spend many a day in Greenwich.  It's a great town, but so very expensive......

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...