1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 11, 2013 9:07 AM by erc RSS

Kennesaw, Georgia???

dollard Alumni Steward Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I will be in Kennesaw, Georgia next week for some training and all that I know is that it is roughly outside of Atlanta on the north side. Does anyone live near this location or have been there and know some good places to eat? I don't eat at chains most of the time I want some good food that is well known around the area and maybe something to see or do in the evenings that I am there.

thanks for you help

Pat

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kennesaw, Georgia, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Kennesaw
  • Re: Kennesaw, Georgia???
    erc Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Didn't see your post the first time around due to all of the baseball stories, but interestingly enough, I ate at two places that I enjoyed (had eaten at their other restaurants in Virginia) while in Kennesaw for the East Cobb Wood Bat Tournament, so it kind of evens out.

Copelands - a quasi chain founded by Al Copeland in New Orleans (who also started Popeyes) is a cajun style casual restaurant and the food ranges from good to excellent

Ted's Montana Grill - started by Ted Turner (who is also one of America's largest ranchers - has buffalo in Montana) has pricey, but excellent cuts of beef - cow and buffalo. I've always enjoyed both my meal and the evening/afternoon while dining here.

Don't know much about the area's activities - was busy 'guarding' high school athletes. Have a good trip.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...