0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2013 10:16 AM by smith5172 RSS

42story - Great Ballpark Experience

smith5172 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I'm in Philadelphia for business this week and decided to take in a Phillies game at Citizens Bank Park. It just so happens that they were playing my favorite team, the New York Mets. The Phillies are the Mets biggest National League rival, and I was a little nervous how I would be treated being a Mets fan in an opposing teams ballpark. I was as blown away by how nice the Phillies fans were to all the Mets fans! I even chatted it up with the Phillies fans in my section, and even went as far as to take a picture with them. It's refreshing  to see this kind of hospitality and kindness in professional sports stadium. Unlike the happenings that took place in LA during a Dodgers vs Giants game, the fans of Philadelphia Phillies are class acts. I personally have a new respect for a once "hated" rival. Thank you Phillies fans for proving that good sportsmanship amongst fans does exist still in professional sports.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...