3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2014 1:00 PM by moonflower RSS

Missing Stays

kreine Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone else have issues with missing stays? I continually have to go in and check my account to make sure I get credit. The bill will show my rewards number, but the stay does not show up on my account. Very frustrating!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Stays
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

kreine,

My experience is usually with the same hotels that do not get the stays posted. It seems as if it is the same ones every time I have to check on. I have found that some Marriott hotels are great at these things and others aren't. Bottom line, I would advise anyone to frequently check their points to make sure everything is posted, whether it be stays, promo points, Credit card rewards, etc...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

radarmuscle Silver 7 Reviews

I am currently having issues with missing stays, spend a lot of time in the same hotel on business (50 nights this year) sometimes the stays are credited, others they are not. I I am still in the process of trying to get 2 stays (10 nights total) credited to my account,I have filled in missing stay request forms (twice) emailed the missing stays address (3 times) and have today emailed customer service directly. My faith in Marriott is dwindling somewhat, perhaps my loyalty would be better given elsewhere.

moonflower Platinum 13 Reviews

I have found that some hotels I use regularly always fail me on crediting the stay and I have to chase, yet other get credited within 24 hours. There seems no logic and it is very frustrating. I have made the point to MR but got no reply - they are in denial!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...