4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 5:44 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Costa Rica sights

mlw2391 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

If you have not been to Marriott Los Suenoz in Costa Rica it is a must visit. The resort and pools are fabulous, but beyond that you are within a short ride to multiple wild life viewing and other adventures such as Arenal volcano. If you do not have a car tours can be arranged on site or do as we did...hire a driver and stay as long as you want at each location.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Costa Rica sights
    mother Gold

How did you go about hiring a driver?  Did you wait until you got to the Marriott Los Suenos in Costa Rica or did you have that pre-arranged before you left?  What is the most reasonable way to get from San Jose airport to Los Suenos?  Taxi? Private transportation? I don't believe that the Marriott has an airport shuttle.  Thanks. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Book this in advance (round trip).  I was here about 2 years ago and booked it with the hotel, as at that time I could not find competitive cab prices.  Besides, by having the taxi bill on the marriott invoice, I earned more points.  We were picked up in a Mercedes Benz van (air conditioned) and we booked it exclusively,so that no one else got on, and there were no other stops.  You will not be sorry you came to this resort.  The best vacation my family ever had.  Feel free to ask me additional questions.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

I AGREE with you 100 percent!  Fantastic resort.  It's interlocking pools are rated by Trip Advision to be in the top 10!  So much to do and see!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

This place sounds great.....we'll add it to the big list.

Is there great seasonality or is it close enough to the equator that it's steady year round?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...