0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2013 8:44 AM by coynemi RSS

42story

coynemi Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It was a hot summer day in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. I was 12 years old and pitching for my National League team during the last inning of the Burger King Classic. The score was 5 to 4, we were up by just one run. I ended up loading the bases with only one out on the board! Thankfully, the next pitch I sent down the zone was hit and miraculously caught by my team member in short right field. It all came down to a count of 3-2, only needing a strike to end it. I still remember the pitch today, fastball over the center of the plate! No swing was made by the batter! As the pitch was caught, my good friend with a prosthetic leg playing left field ran faster than I have ever seen jumped over my back tumbling the rest of the team to the grassy field. Great way to end the summer for our team and later known, an end to my baseball career!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...