2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2013 3:57 PM by NathalieF RSS

Adding Rewards number to a reservation

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have a reservation in the system which I can look up by confirmation number, but I wasn't signed in when I made it. Is there an online way to associate a reservation with my Rewards number or do I have to call the Plat desk?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Adding Rewards number to a reservation
    erc Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

I've never done this specifically, so I don't know what it would look like, but: On line, under your reservations there's Modify and once you click that you can 'change billing info' (this is where I'd try.I don't know if you can add your number, because when I used it to switch something, my number was already in), click and see if it gives you an opportunity to add your number.

But if it were me, to be safe, I'd just call the number, give them the date, have them punch it in and send you the new e-mail. Good luck.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...