6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2009 1:07 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Nashville trip

suzsee Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I are scheduled for our 4th trip to Nashville this summer.  We go to see participate in the Chet Atkins Appreciation Society convention, but this year we are thinking we might do a little more.   We've been to the Country Music hall of Fame and the Grand Ole Opry.  Any suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nashville trip
    desertdragon Platinum
    If you get downtown, try my favorite BBQ restaurant called Jack's (look for the flying pigs). It's right on the main drag. From there I went to a bar called "Second Fiddle" and heard some of the great local talent. I also spent some time at the Oprey Mills Mall and my favorite store there was "Workshop Tools". They also have a very nice "Bass Outdoor World" where I happened to be there at the right time to see the fish feeding.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stay at the Courtyard, walk to all the great places on Broadway.

You will enjoy the singers. A great place. 

carolinacouple Platinum 2 Reviews
    Have two rooms at the Courtyard Nashville downtown in December.  Thanks for letting us know it is nice.  Did they upgrade you?

The place is really fun, even in Winter!  Walking and your suggestions were right on, Thanks.

ssuttonj Platinum

I am triying to find where on the website that I go to see my saved hotels. Does anyone know where to go to view them?

Why not call resevations!

You should have them give you a number for the "Hot Line"!

Good luck! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...