3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2009 10:00 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Affordable Marriott near Central London

bigdaddy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I've been traveling to London on business for the past 8 years and stayed in various hotels.  The last few years I wanted to take advantage of some reward points program and signed up with Marriott.  London Marriotts are always in my companies price range but the Marriott in Maida Vale has proven to be afforable and quite comfortable.  If you book online through Marriott's site and have a AAA membership the nightly stay is greatly reduced.  Maida Vale is very close to Central London with the Kilburn Park tube station only a 2-3 minute walk away.  Also, there is plenty of restuarants and shopping right next to the hotel.  I've always been treated well there and compared to other hotels the rooms are much more spacious. Only negative so far is the 25 pound a night parking fee if you have a car.  My customer in London is away from Central London so traffic is a breeze because most people are heading into London for work.  Hope you find this a little helpful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Affordable Marriott near Central London
    manchestermark Platinum
    I have spent at least 1 business year at the Maida Vale Marriott in the past 4 years and have found it both economical and well run on the whole. Travel to the city centre is also OK by taxi, either by Black Cab or a private hire from the concierge.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks so much for the information!

I have been staying at a wonderful place, the Grosvenor Marriott, but I would like try another place.

London is expensive, but you place is very interesting. 

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

The Grosvenor Marriott is just great!

We just got back and it was so special, Thanks for a great staff! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...