0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2013 12:02 AM by mbrumbaugh RSS

Straight A time and fun in high school

mbrumbaugh Member
Currently Being Moderated

In the early 80s, upon submitting proof that you received straight "A"s on your report card, you could receive two tickets to see the Cincinnati Reds.  Every time I went it was a great time.  Although the seats were up in the "nose bleed" section it was fun to be at the game.  And just as fun was meeting other high school students from all over the state as well as those across the river from Kentucky.

I remember those evenings fondly as a time be outdoors, eat some stadium food, hang out with friends,watch the game, and, mostly to chat and flirt with girls.  Of course, looking back, I didn't really appreciate the great talent on the team at the time.  Johnny Bench, Pete Rose, Tony Perez, Dave Concepcion to name just a few and led by Sparky Anderson.  If I had to do over again, maybe I'd pay at least a little bit more attention to the game and less to the girls (although I doubt it ).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...