3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2008 9:00 PM by norman RSS

Miami Beach

copatrick Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am going to Miami Beach in April to compete in a Triathlon. Staying at the Miami Beach Marriott. Any suggestions for restaurants (seafood of other), and or martini bars.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Miami Beach
    mikieg Platinum
    Even though I live 40 miles outside of Miami, my wife and I stay at the SOBE Marriott at least once a year for a weekend away from it all. No stay is complete until you've had a meal at Joe's Stone Crab, which is on Washington street two blocks from the Marriott. Heading up towards the action on Ocean Drive, we also like A Fish Called Avalon, located in the Avalon Hotel. If you would like to have some Cuban food, try Lario's on the Beach, which is owned and operated by Gloria Estafan. Aside from these, just walk the gauntlet and you'll find something to your liking. The hotel itself is great and I'm sure you'll love it. The Conceirge lounge is excellent by the way and open on the weekends.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

cutigers76 Silver

You must go to Prime 112 Steakhouse.  It is the best place to eat in Miami Beach and it's directly across from the hotel.  They have wonderful salads, etc.  Here is a link to the website and there are menus there as well:

www.prime112.com

You'll love it!!

norman Silver

just got back from there.Headed off the main drag and went 2 major blocks back to Washington ave-went to around 15th and washington where there was a walking stree of retaurants. on the corner was a good mwexican place -left side and further down on the right was a very fun italian restaurant. the wait staff was great to us and the food was wonderful. good luck with the triathalon

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...