5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2013 8:27 PM by joe.isenberg RSS

how do I find nearest hotels to a specific area/atttraction?

madmax Gold 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Alot of times I want to reserve a Marriott hotel close to an area to which I am not familiar, maybe travelling to see an attraction but I do not know where exactly in the state the attraction might be. Is there a way to pull up hotels by "nearest to location"? I am probably not wording this correctly but I know there are many times I would like to pull up hotels in a certain city or state and then filter by "closest to ????" if that makes sense.

Hopefully someone can decipher my rambling and pose an answer to the question. Thank you. madmax

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: how do I find nearest hotels to a specific area/atttraction?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

max,

In the "Advanced Search" area, You can search by address, city or airport.  I would suggest googling your event location to get a street address, then search by address. Hope that helps.

The advanced search has a link on the floating  box on the main screen.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

Thanks pained. I guess my biggest deal is sometimes I have no address or city, just a name of a convention center or racetrack, etc...

If there was a search engine designed to put in specific names of places so it would pull up all the Marriotts within a certain mileage it would be very beneficial.

I appreciate the help.

joe.isenberg Member 2 Reviews

Simple...just use expedia.com. hotels.com or cheaphotels.com and you will be given options as to location to landmarks you wish to visit. Distance is also included.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...