1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 3:15 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Baseball Bobblehead Story

suzymarriott Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

One of my favorite Game Day events was attending the David Freese Bobblehead Stadium Give Away on May 13, 2012 in St. Louis.  The game was against the Atlanta Braves.  The ballpark was full of fans to see their hometown boy, the MVP of the 2011 World Series.  Not only was the game exciting, but the journey to the game also included a train ride from my hometown and a night at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel, a perfect location for a visit to Busch Stadium.  Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Louis, MO, USA
St. Louis, Missouri, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
  • Re: Baseball Bobblehead Story
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

suzy,

Great story!

David graduated from Lafayette, HS, and had a "Rough" life as a young man!  He is a real hero, after his game 6 heroics in The WS!

I grew up in Ellisville, Mo!

The Marriott is a very nice one, and great for game and conventions!

We have a "Mutual friend", BTW!

Rob G. from Wash U?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    St. Louis, Missouri, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...