0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 8:12 AM by donatojr70 RSS

Yankee Stadium Cotton Candy

donatojr70 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My memories of baseball with my children have a dear connection to Yankee Stadium. Of course if grand to watch Jeter and company dismantle the opposition, but it was the stadium vendor that sold me a massive COTTON CANDY. At the time, my son was approx 5 years old, and it was his first visit to the famed Yankee Stadium (since demolished and rebuilt across the road). My son was dressed in his Yankee pinstriped jersey and blue Yankee cap. Of course I had tons of snacks for my little man, but I wanted to buy him something to bring home and show mom. Something he really wanted. But, the Yankee fans behind us had no plans on letting me take the sealed cotton candy home. They began a cheer of "LET HIM EAT IT" over and over and over again.....  What was I to do ?  I let him eat it ! Mind you, the cotton candy was blue and ver, very sticky ! Well, he ate it and loved it ! When we got home, mom was shocked ! Our son's clothes were sticky and blue too !

what a great day ! a Yankee win and a pound of Cotton Candy !

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...