0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 3:51 AM by mirror74 RSS

Field of Dreams

mirror74 Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I love baseball. It has been two decades since I started to fall in love with baseball. The romance is still going on. Playing, watching, listening, and reading about baseball has been part of my every day life since I was 15 years old. Even in the dead of winter when baseball is on the back pages of the newspaper, I will find out what new development has occurred or who has been signed or traded. One of my favourite movies is Field of Dreams, one of my all time favorites. Why did I like this corny movie so much? Was Field of Dreams a metaphor for living out of your field of dreams? Was creating a clearing done to allow the dreams to show up? In the movie they cleared away a crop of corn to build a baseball field. Do we need to clear away some of our own corn fields to see the dreams that capture our hearts and then create a path to reach those dreams?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...