4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2013 1:12 PM by a_bedard RSS

Famous Baseball quotes - who said this?

a_bedard Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hit the ball over the fence and you can take your time going around the bases. 

Who said this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, CA, USA
  • Re: Famous Baseball quotes - who said this?
    a_bedard Gold

A:   Mickey Mantle   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

If the Mick said it, then he was quoting Cleveland journalist John Raper, like we all quote (and misquote) Yogi Berra, who said the madmax statement below, who himself said, "I never said most of the things I said".

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

How about "So I'm ugly...I never seen nobody hit with his face"?

a_bedard Gold

Has to be Yogi. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...