4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2013 4:34 PM by tryt53 RSS

More devaluation press

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: More devaluation press
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

A,

That link seems to already be not working any more.  Can you find another link to it?  I will look also.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

A,

Was this the article you were referring to, or was it a different one?

Hotels, airline devalue loyalty programs, angering customers | Fox News

Also, I will not, I repeat "Will Not" add you initials for your old steppingstones ID to the one I have created for your new ID .  Off color humor is allowed once in a while right?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

As long as you can get away with it sure.  And yes that's the link--maybe getting it from Google News was the problem, though who can say?

You know I wouldn't, even if I could get away with it.  I have way too much respect for you, and always will.  It must be that the first site just expired that article and replaced it with some newer article.  It does seem with all the devaluations, it will take a lot of knowledge to follow the shell shuffle, and get the most when and where you can.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...