3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2013 12:35 PM by iahflyr RSS

MLB stadium tour

jmw_ Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I plan to take my boys to every MLB baseball stadium in the US, and we always use our Marriott points to stay at hotel(s) along the way.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Houston, Texas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Houston Downtown/Convention Center
Houston, Texas, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Houston Downtown/Convention Center
Houston, Texas, USA Autograph Collection Hotel ICON, Autograph Collection
  • Re: MLB stadium tour
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

What a treat for all of you.  When you get to Houston look into staying downtown at either the Residence Inn or Courtyard, both are in the same old Humble Oil building and a short 15 minute walk to Minute Maid Park.

A recent addition to the downtown Houston Marriott properties would be Hotel Icon, Autograph Collection, but it is a much longer walk to the ballpark and parking is limited around the stadium.

Have a great trip and please keep us posted on your itinerary.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Houston, Texas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Houston Downtown/Convention Center
    Houston, Texas, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Houston Downtown/Convention Center
    Houston, Texas, USA Autograph Collection Hotel ICON, Autograph Collection
      jmw_ Platinum 26 Reviews

Actually me moved to The Woodlands last year, so Houston is home for now! I have actually had the chance to stay at all 3 in the past prior to our move and enjoyed all locations (Icon being my favorite with its distinct lobby). Sometimes The Woodlands can seem like a world away from downtown, so may be nice to go watch a weekend game and stay downtown afterwards.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I know The Woodlands is a world away from downtown......that's why we stay downtown after basketball games, baseball games, theater and concerts! 

Howdy neighbor

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...