2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 12:48 PM by anadyr RSS

Email statements

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Got my monthly Marriott Rewards statement today in the inbox.  It correctly identifies me as a Lifetime Platinum Elite, then in another part of the email tells me how I can become a Lifetime Elite Member!!!  Doh!

Hmmm, perhaps a little more attention to detail might help solve these little inconsistencies, folks.

Amazon seems to know how, BTW, based on the targeted stuff I get from them after a purchase.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Email statements
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Don't think you're all that and more anadyr, my statement does the exact same thing!!!

Yep, the details do seem to be getting overlooked more often.  It would be very nice if they'd list in in your online account overview the "Lifetime" status beneath your name and then your current status in the calendar year, but that might be just a dream.  Yet dreams cost nothing so dream large I say.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Email statements
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I would hope that this does not mirror other details that are being overlooked.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...