2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 12:25 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Epic First Date

anth120 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

In September 2009, I went to a Phillies game with a few friends and a girl I had met a few weeks earlier through friends. I usually follow games very closely, but I found myself having a lengthy conversation with this girl about everything from Baseball to family life to traveling and more. Turns out we had a lot in common. Unbeknownst to us, this was our first date and a year later, I proposed to this girl. We are now happily married and for our one year wedding anniversary (the "paper" anniversary) I gave her a pair of tickets to a Phillies game. You can say that baseball has become our thing :-)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
  • Re: Epic First Date
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

What a great story!   I met my wife on the diamond and subsequently I proposed to her with a real diamond on that same diamond!  Today we celebrated our anniversary!

Congratulations!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Epic First Date
      jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

lones6star,

Yes, it is a wonderful story, and congratulations on your wonderful anniversary!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...