8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 8:36 AM by NathalieF RSS

Annoying Jumpy Tag issues in MRI?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone notice that when you try to add location tags, you get an auto-complete, but then when you press the "Add: button, the page jumps to the text of your post? Must be me?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Annoying Jumpy Tag issues in MRI?
    kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

anadyr,

I haven't had this issue, but it is kind of irritating that the brand & hotel doesn't appear if you don't input the location name in a precise format.  Beyond that, I have experienced the jumpy tag issue with the other tags.  A lot of times, when I'm typing in the tags my cursor will jump back into the main body and mess up my main body text... and I usually don't realize it until after I've typed a couple of words! 

Had that as well--thanks for the reminder kharada46

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

kh,

The same for me!

How many "London" ie example locations do you need before you can get to the hotel you are wanting to commend?

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

If you could send me details to reproduce this issue I can help look into this. Browsers, computer OS, specifically troublesome tags, etc - thanks!

Fiefox 19, Windows 8 (and 7 too) specifically at the add a location radio box.  Type in a place, it starts to complete it for you, then decides to jump out of that box and place the letters you've typed into the text of the post.

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Andy,

For me, it'll randomly occur when I'm typing in tags.  There's no specific way to reproduce it.  But I'm using Safari 6.0.3 on a Mac running Mac OS X 10.8.3.  All tags are susceptible to this issue. 

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks anadyr and kharada46!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...