4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2009 1:25 PM by saleswarrior RSS

ARUBA

stargazer Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I've been going to Aruba for several years now and found myself purchasing Marriott Vacation Club in Aruba.  The weather is always perfect!! and there are some of the same people you meet when your there.  The Marriott staff in Aruba are very friendly.

I would love to hear from people who travel there and could recommend some new places to eat or go to for entertainment.  I went to see a live show there last year.  Wouldn't it be great if they include Las Vegas shows at the Marriott from time to time....just to break up the week.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: ARUBA
    beachygirl Gold
    We ate at El Graucho in Aruba.  Great Steakhouse.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jessejames Platinum 1 Reviews
    I hav ebeen tot he El Gaucho Argentenian Steakhouse twice.  Great both times.  I just love it because its a short walk from the Renaissance downtown.

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

Goucho is also one of my favorites, but so is Cuba's Cooking, which is downtown. A very good, informal place near the hotel complex is Alfredo's. The orders are brought to the table in the actual skillets, not plates.

A few years ago there was a fantastic Caribbean joint called Banoonoo's, but sadly it closed.

saleswarrior Platinum 4 Reviews
    We love Aruba as well We own at the Surf Club.We love the weather too and the people are nice as well We are returning this June,Can't wait,We loveMadame Jeanettes our favorite We usually have leftovers.WE also love Papiamentos

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...