1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 31, 2013 4:34 PM by jerrycoin RSS

"42story"

grosscar Silver
Currently Being Moderated

In 2006 the Detroit tigers were headed to the world series against the St. Louis Cardinals and I couldn’t be more excited. I made it all the games in Detroit and loved it. Well, the Tigers got themselves into a do or die situation and their possible last game was going to be St. Louis and I had to be there. There was only one problem, I had no cash to get there, so I did the only reasonable thing I could think of: I sold all my sports equipment to a used sports store and bought a plane ticket. We ended up losing and I was hounded out of the city with all of my tigers gear on. It was still worth it though.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: "42story"
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

grosscar,

Went to my one and only WS game that series, and it was a beautiful night in STL.

The Cards went on to win the game, and The Series.

I watched game six and seven at on of my favorite places to dine.  Smith & Wollensky's in Las Vegas!  Didn't even gamble, just spent my money on the steak, and enjoyed the game!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...