1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 3, 2013 6:52 AM by laurac RSS

Great Stay and Outstanding Profession Service

mjg Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I have stayed at the Chicago, Blloomingdale Residence Inn five times over the past few years and each stay is more enjoyable than the previous stay and the reason is simply the outstanding service provide by the General Manager Marlene L.and her well trained staff. On our most recent stay my wife left some eye medicine in the room. Upon arriving home she called the hotel and the new Assistan General  Manager (David D.) made arrangements to Fed Ex it to us. We aare always treated like family and look forward to our next stay whitch will be in May.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great Stay and Outstanding Profession Service
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, mjg, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...