10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2013 7:25 AM by jerrycoin RSS

The Bench - a restaurant in Pebble Beach

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN0254.JPG

Weathered and worn but still a good place to sit and contemplate the world.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Carmel, California, USA
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Park City, Utah, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Summit Watch
Amsterdam, Netherlands Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
  • Re: Benched
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Interesting!

When I sit down, "I never know if I'm going to be able to get up!"

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Me too

anadyr,

Forgot, I really do like benches!

IMG_2726.JPG

How about a "Bear Bench" in Park City, Utah?

IMG_0544.JPG

anadyr, "is there anything more relaxing than having a "Bud Light" ( I always carry a twelve pack, when going overseas) in front of The Marriott C-E, Paris?

Thank-you for "Benching" me!

Location Brand Hotel
    Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
    Park City, Utah, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Summit Watch

There's a great one in Carmel just across from the Library that people have themselves photographed with.  And of course this one too.

anadyr,

For some reason, I can't open your "And of course this one too"!

Is there a picture there?

Suddenly, the site "Timed Me Out" as well, strange!

The Marriott gremlins are after me!  It's the new restaurant at Pebble Beach called "The Bench"

anadyr,

Is is a "Sports Bar"?

Why is it called, "The Bench"?

There's a bench that front the 18th on Pebble that's been there forever, and they chose that name.  And it was Club XIX, the fancy place that closed.  At the prices they charge the only sport is to see if someone else can pay for your drinks.

theolejudge Gold 4 Reviews

Hi anadyr and Jerry:

There is a bench in front of the Renaissance Hotel in Amsterdam that every evening when Sally and I finished the day we just sat there and watched the people, bicycles!! and boats in the canal go by SUPER...................Bill

p.s. I would post a picture but I am tech-challenged

theolejudge,

I don't have a photo of "That bench", but this might bring back memories of your stay at The Renaissance in Amsterdam!

IMG_0344.JPG

The Renaissance, Amsterdam

FH000041.jpg

The wonderful "Canal Boats" that take you on some of the many miles of wonderful canals in Amsterdam!

FH000032.jpg

The many interesting places to visit, including Anne Franks home in Amsterdam!

Thanks for letting us know about the "Enjoyable Bench", outside of The Renaissance!

Location Brand Hotel
      Amsterdam, Netherlands Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...