2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2013 12:44 PM by bigdogbill RSS

Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort. Need visitor feedback?

bigdogbill Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have a family of 4 and thinking of taking them here for our summer vacation. My kids are 16 & 12. The hotel website photos do not look very apealing and I was wondering if this is a good place to stay? Our family is very busy through the year and we tailor our vacations around nice & quiet safe beaches with great accomodations.  Any feedback from the fellow Marriott Rewards members would be much appreciated!

Regards,

BigDogBill

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Croix, Virgin Islands (US)
  • Re: Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort. Need visitor feedback?
    hockeyfan Platinum

Hi Big Dog Bill,

We also looked at same resort but did not read many good reviews, so we decided against it.  I'm throwing out another suggestion if you're willing to consider another USVI. We've been twice to St Thomas and loved it both times. My kids are younger than yours but if you haven't been already to St Thomas we really recommend it.  What we loved was having access to both St Thomas and St John (via the shirt ferry ride) which we felt gave us 2 different island experiences.  We stayed at both the Marriott Morningside Villas one year and the Ritx Carlton St Thomas this year. We're planning a return trip with the family to Ritz again next year at spring break since it's great to use our points there now and it really was our favorite of the two, and was much closer to Red Hook and ferry to St John.  I can elaborate and answer any questions if you need more info.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort. Need visitor feedback?
    bigdogbill Platinum 7 Reviews

Hockeyfan,

Thank you for your response and recommendations!  I will definitely use them.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...