2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2016 5:58 PM by NeoTrinity RSS

Travelling to Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France

kevcajon Gold
Currently Being Moderated

What's the best way of getting from CDG airport to Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France?  Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travelling to Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France
    uktraveller Silver

Why stay outside the city, move into the centre and save yourself wasting time on trains every day.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travelling to Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France
    NeoTrinity Platinum

I know this is old but I will reply anyways in case anyone can be helped by it:

The best way from CDG to Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France is by driving. The latest Garmin GPS will get you there just fine. The autoroutes (freeways) in France are just the best. The drivers are very courteous. People that drive fast drive in the fast lane and people that drive slow drive in the slow lane. If you are a slow driver and get in the fast lane, please pull over and let the person pass you if he/she flashes the light at you. I found people on the freeways quite courteous. (unlike California where I am from) where people get in the fast lane and drive below the speed limit. Also when you are courteous to motorcyclist, they do this "leg stretch" thing; That is their way of saying thank you. (They dont need to go number 1.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...