2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2013 10:48 AM by iahflyr RSS

Last year's points -

bmccrea Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Can you tell what happened to all the points i had last year?? i never used a single night and now they don't show.

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Last year's points -
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Are you really referring to NIGHTS? Nights are accumulated throughout the year and when you exceed a status tier, some are available to "roll over" into the following year. (Search this site for rollover nights for more info).

If you are referring to POINTS - points never expire, so I would call customer care for clarification and explanation.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Last year's points -
      iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

And nights you have accrued are reset to zero on January 1st.  All you should see in your account for nights is any rollover nights as pingreeman mentions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...