0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2013 11:46 PM by kharada46 RSS

Changes at Courtyard Waikiki Beach

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I've noticed a few changes happening at the CY Waikiki the past month or so.  While I haven't been to the property in a while, I have interacted with it and been around the area.  The biggest change, in my opinion, is the addressing of the A/C issue.  When I drove past the other day, I notice most of the balconies at the property now have split A/C units on them.  It appears that the wall mount units are being removed in favor or quieter split systems.  This is a MAJOR upgrade in my opinion, however, the road noise issue will only become more noticeable now.

Beyond physical changes to the property, it appears the property owner (Outrigger Hotels & Resorts) has moved the property's own reservation center to India.  This is very disappointing to me.  Perhaps I'm wrong and just got a person with a really bad accent, but we shall see

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Waikiki Beach

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...