1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 28, 2013 9:08 AM by anadyr RSS

Athens Ledra PS

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I forgot to mention a few other great things in my recent review of the Athens Ledra. I stayed the first three days on rewards points and on the last paid cash (but not through the new system -- I just made two reservations).  Kalliopi got the same room for me for the four nights, took all the hassle out of it, and it was only because I wanted to use my gift card before leaving at 3am Monday that I actually did check out and check in again.  And guess what? Unlike in Toronto, no hassles at all with the gift card.  They gave me $77 for a $100 card, which was the exact universal currency exchange rate. And finally my room was not only fabulous, but it also had a kitchenette.

I now will have to go back to Ghent to see if they're still my other favorite Marriott

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Athens Ledra PS
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

This deserves a hotel hall of fame mention for sure.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...