6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2013 1:14 PM by iahflyr RSS

Marriott Lifetime Platinum

will&lynne Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Well, it looks like I will be making the Lifetime Platinum plateau within the next six weeks or so, projecting out how many nights I will be staying, bonuses, etc.  It is nice to know that after +/- 23 years in the program, they honor our loyalty.

Lord willing, I hope to have many healthy years ahead to enjoy the Lifetime Platinum status with my wife as we travel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Lifetime Platinum
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

congrats!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Nice!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

It is a nice feeling of accomplishment and carries a lifetime of enjoyment.

erc Platinum

Congratulations on the significant accomplishment. Your post is an excellent representation of the meaningfulness of a long term, good faith relationship developed over a generation. Here's to it being treated with the mutual respect it justly deserves.

glparks Platinum 3 Reviews

Question, if you pass on before your wife will she get to use the lifetime status during her lifetime?

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Congratulations on this accomplishment, hope you get to reap all the rewards from it that you can.

Well put erc.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...