1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 26, 2013 7:31 AM by keb RSS

Confounded -- Harbor Beach

keb Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all:

About to head south with a family of six to Harbor Beach for third year..........we've booked suites in past -- none available this year.  We've tried. What is frustrating is that we've tried to book a poolside bungalow (I mistakenly called it a cabana initially with staff) and I emailed the office the 3/18 to see if we could secure one despite my wrong vocab initially.  I didn't hear back from central office until Friday (we arrive this Wednesday the 27th) and was told it was booked -- at this property they release pool side bungalows Friday before....  Called recreation, got two days mid-week, but told Easter weekend was booked.  Called back to see if I could get next Monday -- no luck.

My issue -- I called in time for booking; we are platinum and repeat GOOD customers and clearly response was not timely. 

Don't want to be obnoxious customer, but have 3/4 red head kids so shade in FLA is a must and husband with history of skin issues........

Advice?  Anyone? 

Very unhappy with this outcome -- think there has been change in this local office.....

Best,

KWB

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA
  • Re: Confounded -- Harbor Beach
    keb Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Also worth noting, my husband uses Marriott as his brand of choice with travel and we use it when we travel for swim meets. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...