2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2008 5:00 AM by cynpaj RSS

costa rico vacation

5finesons Silver
Currently Being Moderated

taking the family to costa rico for the first time. any suggestions or travel tips to be aware of?

• Re: costa rico vacation
    johnnyd Gold
    I just returned from Los Seunos with my wife.  It may have been timing but most of the guests were retiry age from the northeast (obvious NY and Boston accents).  SO depending on age of your kids they may not find others to play with.  They do have some kids activities from time to time. That said the resort is beautiful and as others have stated the service is excellant.  Volcanoe tours are not near by.  2-3 hours as I recall.  We did take the kayak tour and the canopy tour.  Both very good.  The zip lines were shorter then others I have experienced and not as fast, so a good choice for newbies.  I highly recommend the restaurants at the arena, in particular the Italian restaurant.  Can't think of the name at the moment.  The bar there, The Hook Up, has a happy hour, but be sure to ask for the happy hour drinks (local alcohol).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: costa rico vacation
    cynpaj Platinum
    I am trying to decide between this resort or the Marriott in Cancun.  Any advice?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...