6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2013 12:54 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Thanks to Kalliopi - Athens Ledra

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am in CDG waiting for my flight back to Paris, but I wanted to nominate Kalliopi Paroussis, Guest Relations Manager of the Athens Ledra Hotel, for her incredible friendliness, hospitality, and energy.  I have now stayed at the Athens Ledra six times, and she and her associates always treat me wonderfully -- always a suite upgrade, complimentary gifts, and help no matter what I want to do in Athens or its surroundings.

Kalliopi will be leaving the Ledra in a few weeks to spend some time working at the Marriott in Cannes, France.  I hope all of you who spend time in the south of France will now give that hotel a try since Kalliopi is the person to make your stay grand.  She's a people person to the core, whose warmth is obvious from the moment you walk through the door.  The Athens Ledra, always one of the two best Marriotts in the world for me, will miss her, even though their other associates have all welcomed me with open arms.

Thank you, Kalliopi, for the great treatment!  Bonne chance en France!

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cannes, France JW Marriott JW Marriott Cannes
  • Re: Thanks to Kalliopi - Athens Ledra
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

professor,

Great recommendation!  Kalliopi sounds like a great reason to pick the Marriott in Cannes as a hotel to HQ from while in that area.

You have Marsailles, St. Tropez, and Monte Carlo all within short drives or train rides.  The area is like a "Movie set".  My favorite movie from the area is Cary Grant, in "To Catch a Thief".

Thanks for your nomination, hope to make it there in the near future.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Cannes, France JW Marriott JW Marriott Cannes
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, profchiara, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings again, proofchiara, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, Kalliopi has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Dear laurac,

I am so delighted -- she has been a joy to get to know through my many stays at the Ledra and has gone out of her way to assign me the best room, help with any possible plans, and always does so with real friendliness.  No one else has ever come close, so I am very happy she will be receiving the reward.

Best, ProfChiara

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Professor,

Wow, nice work, for a deserving associate!

That surely will help get her off to a great start at Cannes!

That is a "Hot" property and she will probably meet a host of "Famous People"!

Congratulations, on your successful nomination, and prompt award for Kallope!

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Very nice!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...