2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2013 1:10 PM by glparks RSS

Marriott Gold Concierge Request

keithpamperin Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am interested in having Marriott Gold concierrge assist with travel plans for Sept 2013 where we would earn Marriott rewards points for most of our travels and stays.

I am interested in planning a trip for four persons from Chicago to Madrid, Spain and Italy including a Mediteranean  Crusie on the Norwegian Cruise line through Cruses Only

Does Marriott help with trip planning

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Gold Concierge Request
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

keithpamperin,

I don't think Marriott employs travel agents but they do work with many travel agencies.  You may want to inquire with some of your local travel agencies to see if they do work with Marriott and let them know of your desire to earn Marriott rewards points for your trip.

Good Luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Gold Concierge Request
    glparks Platinum 3 Reviews

I have had good help from Marriott reservations as platinum on a driving cross country trip, setting me up at Marriotts, helping me change along the way when I made better progress than expected.  It was stellar service and help for me.

As for international travel, we use our Marriott Vacation Club Advisor (they can help with airfare now if you have Marriott Vacation Club Points).  SHe has helped with our Vacation Club arrangements, cruises, an international trip and will get on the phone with you and the other elements.  However, that is because we have Marriott timeshares and points so we can mix and match very well.

I imagine that Marriott Gold reservations can help you with identifying properties, such as they exist, where you plan to travel.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...