4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2013 10:39 PM by i_love2travel RSS

No free coffee at cy ?

mikeg Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

HAs Courtyard free coffee been officially discontinued?

if so, I am very disappointed,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: No free coffee at cy ?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Word is that it has been.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

i_love2travel Gold 1 Reviews

Yes, very disappointing indeed. 

I gather there was a long painful contract negotiation with Star Bucks - however you can always get extra coffee packets for your room and make your own.

One item that really bothered me was After 10A, Starbucks didn't serve regular 'brewed' Coffee - just their flavored/specialty ones. 

Now CY's w/out a starbucks will still offer free Coffee/Tea - we have a couple here in Mass that do this.

M

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

mikeg,

Have not seen any coffee at any CY lately, so I would say "Put a fork in that idea"!

i_love2travel Gold 1 Reviews

Just stumbled upon this post on 3-1-13 in regards to Removing the Coffee from CY's.

Re: Seriously rethinking staying at Courtyards anymore

alisonhCommuter

Hi CY Insiders on this blog post,

I wanted to jump back in and say thank you for your comments and for your passion. It pains us to hear we may lose customers for any reason.  It is certainly our hope that through this exchange you will see that we do care. We don’t make these kind of business decisions without solid trends, data and giving it great thought. I have shared your comments with our senior leaders.  They are working on some options as follows:  bringing in a Starbucks blonde roast for those people who feel that the current Starbucks blend our hotels serve it too strong, programs to further acknowledge our best Marriott Rewards customers such as increased arrival points and other programs to recognize our best guests that are more customized.  We truly hope you won’t give up on Courtyard. We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

Janis Milham

VP and Global Brand Manager

Courtyard by Marriott

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...