2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2013 12:48 PM by iahflyr RSS

How to add member # to new reservation record

vichung Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I just made a reservation, but forgot gave hotel my membership #, how can I add my membership # into my reservation record.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How to add member # to new reservation record
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

vichung,

You may want to call the hotel prior to your arrival and request that your rewards account number be added to your reservation.  If you haven't already you may also want to create a Marriott online account and book your reservations through the website or mobile app in the future to ensure your rewards account is always linked to your reservations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How to add member # to new reservation record
      iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

There is a fool proof way to avoid this in the future, simply sign into your account prior to making the reservation that way it's already going to be included.

You can always call as vaboywnder mentions or simply make another reservation and then cancel the original if the same rate is available.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...