3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 11:58 PM by anadyr RSS

Shore Birds

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN0101.JPG

One problem with being a shorebird is that it is a lonely existence.  Take this Curlew that I photographed.  He (or she) has to wade alone the tide line, looking for food.

And he has never had to navigate a loyalty program either!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Carmel by the Sea, CA, USA
  • Re: Shore Birds
    kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Nice photo! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I agree on the hotel program, but I think he's in deep contemplation about switching airlines..........he has that 'they lost my luggage again' look !

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...