Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

14 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 10:15 AM by Sledchick RSS

Insiders can you hear us?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Help! I created a post and it never reached the site.

Sigh.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Insiders can you hear us?
    Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Funny you mention this.  I replied to a post the other day and it didn't show up either.  I thought I was losing my mind (well, more of my mind).  Can't recall what day it was, but probably this past Tuesday evening.  Not sure what to do, but wanted to let you know anadyr that you're not alone.  -Sledchick

I'm editing this a few minutes later:  I had checked all my new communications alerts before I replied to this post.  After I added the post, my communications alerts went right back to what they were the minute I signed on (as if I had never read them).  NathalieF is there some sort of glitch going on?  Because I swear I had checked some of those same communications on Tuesday evening.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I feel your pain!  We hope that this can be fixed maybe after the reset tomorrow that the CM promised.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

There is something wrong on this site.

Too many things don'e seem to be working:

Can't Answer your question.

Can't post pictures on the Hotel Review Section

After writing a post, it does not post.

Post counts are not changing as new ones are added.

There really needs to be some "Simplicity" that will minimize "Frustration" on time wasting attempts to post information and pictures.

I had a hotel review swallowed up hole recently--I know that it's there somewhere, but...

Like the value of our points, the site is getting less worthwhile I am afraid.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I've been having issues for about a week, and have noticed things get better and then worse, but mostly worse.  Hope they get this site straightened out quickly.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

tryt, and anadyr,

I really thought it was me!

There is something wrong.

It may be that Marriott is trying to "Do too much on this site", and has forgotten the famous phrase learned in the military, "KISS"!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

There is another thread on this:  Community Manager tried a patch that doesn't look like it is working.

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/12290

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Here's a test.  Did anyone recieve a notification for this post/reply?

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I got it.  but in the past, it is hit and miss.

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

You're coming through okay....at the moment that is.

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

No, I did not receive a notification, pluto.

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

Same here, A

I mentioned it to Andy; he undertook to explore further.

A

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks everyone for the assistance and patience. As mentioned in the thread californian referenced, we got the update out earlier than expected and over the weekend. Thus far, it appears to have fixed the problem identified last week where new communications from peer activity were not appearing. I would suspect that previous communications from last week would not appear but communications from new activity should work as normal. Please send me a direct message or email (insidershelp@marriott.com) with specific examples if you notice something different and we will monitoring for the next few days.

arubasand Platinum

Seems to be working! Must be a nightmare, Andy!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...